Margate Mosquito, Termite & Pest Control
Trust Price Termite & Pest Control for Residential and Commercial Pest Elimination
From the moment you call, you will be treated with courtesy and professionalism. You will speak with a knowledgeable pest agent who is local and happy to answer your questions, including setting you up with an appointment for a free, in-home estimate.
Next, we will send a pest professional to your home or business that has been well trained and has the proper equipment. You can expect your pest pro to show up on-time, in uniform and driving a company vehicle.
Your pest problem will be addressed in a manner that is least invasive and the application methods are always children and pet friendly. All materials are EPA approved and organic pest control is available.
We always stand behind our work and are available to answer your questions.
At Price Termite & Pest Control we appreciate your business and are willing to work hard to keep it:
- Locally owned and operated
- Since 1988
- Free quotes
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- All our technicians have been background checked
- Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
- Same day & emergency service available
Just some examples of the many kinds of pests we remove include:
- Fire and carpenter ants
- Bed Bugs
- Carpenter Bees
- Fleas and ticks
How To Avoid The Need For Mosquito Control
1. Trim shrubs and foliage - As mosquitos don't like direct sunlight, they'll lurk in the shade. So take advantage of that fact and cut down any excess shrubs or foliage to limit the amount of shade on your property.
2. Consider a dehumidifier - Like shade, mosquitos love moist conditions. One way of avoiding the need of our mosquito control team is to install a dehumidifier in your back yard or patio to suck the moisture out of the air.
3. Get rid of standing water - As mosquitos need standing water to lay their eggs, empty all standing water that you're not treating. Clean your gutters too because gutters full of leaves will pile of standing water for mosquitos to breed in.
4. Use fans - Another way of avoiding the need for our Margate mosquito control team is to set up blowing fans at around ankle height if you're entertaining guests. These pests are quite light and will blow away easily.
If you're in need of our Margate mosquito control team or termite exterminators, contact us online today.
Thorough and pleasant.- Frank C.
Trustworthy.- Tammy M.
Excellent service.- Karen P.
Friendly and extremely efficient.- Meaghan L.
Great service!- Stanley R.
$100 Off Receive $100 Off Special Service Agreement**Offer Applicable to Bed Bug Services or Rodent Exclusion Services Only. Valid only at Price Termite & Pest Control of Brevard, Indian River, Saint Lucie, Martin, Palm Beach and Broward County. Printed 4/16/2021.Cannot be combined with any other discount.Valid from Apr 16, 2021 - Apr 16, 2022
$50 Off $50 Off Initial Service Fee*Applicable to Pest Control, Tree & Shrub Lawn Services Valid only at Price Termite & Pest Control of Brevard, Indian River, Saint Lucie, Martin, Palm Beach and Broward County. Printed 4/16/2021.*Offer good with annual agreement only.Valid from Apr 16, 2021 - Apr 16, 2022
$100 Off $100 Off Full Termite Home Treatment**Offer does not apply to spot treatment & fumigation service. Valid only at Price Termite & Pest Control of Brevard, Indian River, Saint Lucie, Martin, Palm Beach and Broward County.Valid from Apr 16, 2021 - Apr 16, 2022